Welcome to Sydney Cycling Club
Sydney Cycling Club (SCC) welcomes new members. Club members enjoy a relaxed, supportive atmosphere where they are encouraged to achieve their goals and support is given to all members in a variety of ways.
- The club rides six days a week, leaving from Centennial Park in Sydney. Visit the rides and map section for more details.
- Members receive a weekly email newsletter for all the latest club news. Members can also join the club’s Facebook page and Strava club.
- Our racing program has something for everyone; we hold time trials, hill climbs, criteriums and road races.
- The club also hosts various cycling tours throughout the year for club members.
- Along with tours there are a number of social and club events including the charity event Ride for a Reason, which supports our chosen charities.
Interested in joining Sydney Cycling Club?
We ask all new members to join our introductory bunch skills ride. It’s free of charge and ideal for those thinking about joining the club, the skills ride is geared towards road riders who have had little or no bunch experience. Register for the next skills ride.
- For information about joining the club please email the club secretary.